Grilled Herbed Chicken Breasts
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh mint
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh thyme
- 1 1/2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 1/2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 4 chicken breast halves with skin and bones (about 2-1/4 lbs.)
1. Stir together herbs,m oil, and 1/2 tablespoon juice. Rinse, then pat chicken dry. Working at one end of chicken breast, gently work your fingers between skin and meat, without tearing, to form a pocket under skin. Rub one-fourth of herb mixture evenly under skin of each breast. Season chicken with salt and pepper to taste.
2. Preheat grill. Grill chicken on a lightly oiled rack, skin-side down, uncovered over moderate heat until golden brown, about 10 minutes. Do not let chicken burn. Turn chicken and sprinkle with remaining juice, cover grill and continue to cook until cooked through, about 15 minutes more. Transfer to a serving platter. Makes 4 servings.
- Servings Per Recipe 4
- sat. fat(g)4,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say “Yes” to Ladies' Home Journal® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE - 2 full years (22 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Ladies' Home Journal® Family Favorites Cookbook ABSOLUTELY FREE!