Nutty Lemon and Chicken Kabobs
- 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 4 lemons, sliced into 1/2-inch wedges
- 24 8 inches wooden skewers
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 24 sage leaves
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 6 tablespoons pine nuts, toasted
1. Heat a grill pan over medium heat. Slice chicken breasts lengthwise into 1/2- to -inch-thick slices.
2. Thread lemon wedges and chicken strips onto skewers. Drizzle both sides with olive oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Place a sage leaf on each piece of chicken. Grill 6 to 7 min per side until cooked through. Brush hot skewers with honey.
3. Use a rolling pin to crush pine nuts, then sprinkle over kabobs. Makes 10 to 12 servings.
- Servings Per Recipe 10
- Fat, total(g)6,
- sat. fat(g)1,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say “Yes” to Ladies' Home Journal® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE - 2 full years (22 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Ladies' Home Journal® Family Favorites Cookbook ABSOLUTELY FREE!