Steak and Blue Cheese Wrap
With blue cheese and grilled steak, this hearty wrap makes a satisfying dinner.
- 3 ounces leftover grilled Marinated Beef Flank Steak (see Recipe Center), thinly sliced
- 1 cup shredded romaine or whole fresh baby spinach leaves
- 1/4 cup bottled roasted red sweet peppers, drained and cut into thin strips
- 1 tablespoon crumbled blue cheese
- 1 8 inch whole wheat flour tortilla
1. Arrange sliced beef, romaine, roasted sweet pepper strips, and blue cheese atop the tortilla. Roll up (tortilla will be very full). Makes: 1 serving.
- Servings Per Recipe 1
- Fat, total(g)19,
- sat. fat(g)6,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet