Teriyaki Chicken Wrap with Ginger Slaw
- 1 pound chicken tenderloins
- 1/4 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 3 tablespoons white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons teriyaki sauce
- 2 teaspoons minced jalapeno chile
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 bag (16 oz.) coleslaw mix
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 (10-inch) burrito-size tortillas
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 1 cup fresh cilantro leaves
1. Combine chicken, teriyaki sauce, and garlic in bowl. Refrigerate 10 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, for the Ginger Slaw, combine vinegar, oil, sugar, teriyaki sauce, jalapeno, ginger, and salt in large bowl. Stir in coleslaw mix.
3. Remove chicken from marinade with slotted spoon and pat dry with paper towels; discard marinade. Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat, 1 minute. Add chicken and cook, turning pieces 5 to 7 minutes, until browned and cooked through.To assemble::
4. Heat tortillas according to package directions. Spoon one quarter of the rice down center of each tortilla. Divide Ginger Slaw and arrange on one side of rice. Divide cilantro and chicken and arrange next to slaw. Fold in sides of tortillas. Roll up tightly. Cut wraps in half. Makes 4 servings.
- Servings Per Recipe 4
- Fat, total(g)16,
- sat. fat(g)3,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say “Yes” to Ladies' Home Journal® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE - 2 full years (22 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Ladies' Home Journal® Family Favorites Cookbook ABSOLUTELY FREE!