Stimulating Breakfast Sundae
- 1 cup plain or vanilla low-fat yogurt
- 1/2 - 1 cup dry cereal (whole-grain flakes or nuggets or any unsugared cereal)
- 1 cup cut-up assorted fresh fruit
- 1 tablespoon chopped peanuts
1. Layer yogurt, cereal, and fruit in serving bowl. Top with peanuts. Makes 1 serving.
- Servings Per Recipe 1
- Fat, total(g)9,
- sat. fat(g)3,
- vit. A(IU)632,
- vit. C(mg)48,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say “Yes” to Ladies' Home Journal® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE - 2 full years (22 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Ladies' Home Journal® Family Favorites Cookbook ABSOLUTELY FREE!