Pistachio Lace Cookies
Yield: 2 dozen cookies Prep 15 mins Start to Finish 1 hr 30 mins
- 10 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoons light-colored corn syrup
- 2/3 cup coarsely chopped pistachios
- 1/2 cup bread flour
1. In a bowl, beat together butter and confectioners' sugar until smooth and fluffy. Mix in corn syrup, then add nuts and flour; mix to combine.
2. Wrap dough in a sheet of plastic wrap, forming it into a log 1-1/2 inches in diameter. Freeze until firm, 30 min.
3. Heat oven to 350 degrees F and line baking sheets with parchment. Unwrap log and cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices, rotating after each slice so log retains its shape. Place rounds about 3 inches apart on baking sheets. Bake until golden and lacy, 9 to 10 min. Slide cookies, still on parchment, onto countertop to cool; repeat with remaining dough. Store airtight up to 1 week. Makes 2 dozen cookies.
- Fat, total(g)6,
- sat. fat(g)3,
- Monosaturated fat(g)2,
- Polyunsaturated fat(g)1,
- vit. A(IU)146,
- vit. C(mg)0,
- Pyridoxine (Vit. B6)(mg)0,
- Cobalamin (Vit. B12)(µg)0,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet