Yield: 4 dozen Prep 30 mins plus chilling Bake 350°F 20 mins per batch
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup unsalted butter, cut up
- 1 ounce package (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 9 tablespoons seedless raspberry or apricot preserves, divided
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans, divided
1. Pulse flour and butter in food processor until mixture resembles coarse meal. Add cream cheese and process until dough holds together. Divide dough into thirds. Flatten into disks; wrap and refrigerate 1 hour.
2. Heat oven to 350 degree F. Grease a large cookie sheet. Set aside. Combine 1 tablespoon sugar and cinnamon in a cup. On a clean kitchen towel sprinkled generously with sugar, roll 1 disk into a 10-inch circle. Spread 3 tablespoons preserves evenly on top; sprinkle with 1/3 cup pecans and 1 teaspoon cinnamon-sugar mixture. Cut circle into 16 wedges. Beginning at outer edge, roll up each wedge. Transfer to prepared cookie sheet. Bake until golden, 15 to 20 minutes. Immediately transfer to wire racks and cool completely. Repeat process with remaining dough. Makes 4 dozen.
- Fat, total(g)5,
- sat. fat(g)3,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet