You can make your own graham cracker crumbs for these Rum Balls by placing 12 rectangular graham cracker sheets in a resealable plastic bag and crushing them with a rolling pin.
Yield: 40 balls Start to Finish 20 mins
- 1 1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup dark rum
- 2 tablespoons dark corn syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. Combine 1 cup confectioners' sugar and cocoa in a large bowl until evenly blended. Add graham cracker crumbs and pecans until well coated. Stir in rum, corn syrup, and vanilla until completely blended. Roll mixture into 1-inch balls. Place remaining sugar in a shallow bowl. Roll balls in sugar to coat. Makes 40 balls.
- Fat, total(g)2,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet