Yield: 1 hen and 3 chicks
- 1/2 cup Vanilla Buttercream Frosting (see Recipe Center)
- 1 Classic Vanilla Cupcake (see Recipe Center)
- 3 Classic Vanilla Cupcakes
- 2 diamond lite chews, cut in half, then through center, leaving attached on long end
- 1 cup mini-marshmallows, cut into small pieces
- Unsweetened coconut flakes
- 8 pink dot candies
1. Frost cupcakes. Place 1 chew-half in center of each cupcake, for beaks. Gently push marshmallows into frosting around beaks, for feathers. Poke coconut into tops of hen's and chicks' heads, for crest. Place 2 dot candies under each crest, for eyes. Makes 1 hen and 3 chicks.
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say “Yes” to Ladies' Home Journal® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE - 2 full years (22 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Ladies' Home Journal® Family Favorites Cookbook ABSOLUTELY FREE!