- 3 tablespoons Pink Buttercream Frosting (see Recipe Center)
- 1 standard Classic Vanilla Cupcake (see Recipe Center)
- 2 brown candy-coated milk chocolate pieces
- 2 dried pineapple ring slices
- 1 Jelly Belly Cupid candy corn
1. Frost cupcake. Lightly coat one side of chocolate candies with frosting and place 1, frosting side down, in center of each pineapple slice, for eyes. Place slices on cupcake, overlapping slightly in center. Press candy corn into frosting below eyes, for nose.
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say “Yes” to Ladies' Home Journal® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE - 2 full years (22 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Ladies' Home Journal® Family Favorites Cookbook ABSOLUTELY FREE!