- 5 cups blueberries, washed and sorted
- 1/4 cup plus 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour, divided
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup oats, uncooked
- 1/3 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- Creme fraiche or sweetened whipped cream, optional
1. Heat oven to 375 degree F. Place blueberries in a 9-1/2-inch pie dish or a 9-inch square baking pan and stir in 3 tablespoons flour and granulated sugar. In a medium bowl, combine the oats, remaining flour, brown sugar, and cinnamon. Cut in the butter until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Stir in the nuts. Sprinkle topping evenly over the blueberries and bake 40 to 45 minutes, covering top with foil halfway through. Serve warm with creme fraiche or whipped cream, if desired. Makes 8 servings.
- Servings Per Recipe 8
- Fat, total(g)12,
- sat. fat(g)4,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say “Yes” to Ladies' Home Journal® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE - 2 full years (22 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Ladies' Home Journal® Family Favorites Cookbook ABSOLUTELY FREE!