Champagne Raspberry Granite
Yield: 8 cups Prep 15 mins Cool 30 mins Freeze 3 hrs
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 cups frozen whole raspberries, thawed
- 1 750 milliliter bottle brut champagne, chilled
- Fresh raspberries
- Crisp cookies, for garnish
1. Bring water and sugar to boil in saucepan; boil, stirring occasionally, until sugar is dissolved. Cool to room temperature.
2. Puree the 3 cups raspberries in blender or food processor. Press through fine sieve into large bowl; discard seeds.
3. Add sugar syrup, raspberry puree, and champagne to bowl. Pour into 13x9-inch metal pan. Freeze, stirring every 30 minutes, until completely frozen, 3 to 5 hours.
4. To serve, spoon granite into chilled wine glasses. Serve with fresh raspberries and cookies, if desired. Makes 8 cups.
Make Ahead Tip
- This dessert can be made ahead. Cover and freeze up to 1 month. Serve as directed.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say “Yes” to Ladies' Home Journal® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE - 2 full years (22 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Ladies' Home Journal® Family Favorites Cookbook ABSOLUTELY FREE!