Frozen Lemon Mousse Roulade
- 1 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup plus 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice, divided
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1 cup heavy or whipping cream
- 1/2 cup coarse vanilla wafer crumbs
- 1/3 cup shelled pistachios, chopped
- 1/4 cup honey
- Raspberries, for garnish
1. Line a 15-1/2x10-1/2-inch jelly-roll pan with plastic wrap. Stir condensed milk, 1/2 cup of the lemon juice, and the lemon peel in a medium bowl until smooth. Beat cream in a large mixer bowl until stiff. Fold cream into lemon mixture. Spread mousse evenly in prepared jelly-roll pan. Sprinkle evenly with crumbs and pistachios, pressing gently into mousse. Cover and freeze until firm, 2 hours.
2. Uncover mousse and let stand at room temperature just until pliable, 5 to 7 minutes. Using plastic wrap as a guide, roll tightly from long side. Cover and freeze 2 hours or overnight.
3. Microwave honey in microwave proof cup on High 40 seconds. Stir in remaining 1 teaspoon lemon juice. To serve, unwrap roulade and cut into 1/2-inch slices. Arrange 3 slices on each dessert plate. Drizzle with honey mixture and garnish with raspberries, if desired. Makes 10 servings.
- Servings Per Recipe 10
- Fat, total(g)15,
- sat. fat(g)8,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet