Fruit and Yogurt Parfaits
- 16 ounces strawberries
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated ginger
- 6 ounces raspberries
- 32 ounces plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 cup chopped, toasted walnuts
1. Combine strawberries, sugar, and ginger in a bowl. Let stand 5 minutes. Gently stir in raspberries. Set aside.
2. Place 1/4 cup yogurt in each of 6 parfait glasses. Layer each with 1 teaspoon honey, then fruit. Repeat with another layer of yogurt, honey, then fruit. Top with walnuts. Serve immediately.
- Servings Per Recipe 6
- Fat, total(g)9,
- sat. fat(g)2,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say “Yes” to Ladies' Home Journal® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE - 2 full years (22 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Ladies' Home Journal® Family Favorites Cookbook ABSOLUTELY FREE!