- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine, cut up
- 4 bosc pears, quartered and seeded
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 cup mascarpone cheese or dairy sour cream
1. Heat oven to 450 degrees F. Place butter in a shallow 2-quart baking dish and melt in the oven, about 2 minutes.
2. Add pears to melted butter and toss. Pour honey and lemon juice over pears; sprinkle with sugar. Bake 35 minutes or until pears are tender. Serve warm with mascarpone. Makes 4 servings.
- Servings Per Recipe 4
- Fat, total(g)16,
- sat. fat(g)10,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet