Yield: 7 cups Prep 15 mins
- 1 ripe pineapple, peeled, cored, and diced
- 1 pint strawberries, halved
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- Fresh mint sprigs, for garnish
1. Toss fruit with sugar in large bowl. Let stand at room temperature up to 2 hours. Spoon into dessert bowls and garnish with mint, if desired. Makes 7 cups.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say “Yes” to Ladies' Home Journal® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE - 2 full years (22 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Ladies' Home Journal® Family Favorites Cookbook ABSOLUTELY FREE!