Aureole Champagne Cocktail
- 2 sugar cubes
- 3 teaspoons Framboise (raspberry eau de vie), divided
- 1 teaspoon Campari, divided
- 1 cup chilled brut champagne, divided
1. Place sugar cubes in 2 champagne flutes. Add 1-1/2 teaspoons of the Framboise and 1/2 teaspoon of the Campari to each glass. Fill each with 1/2 cup of the champagne. Makes 2 servings.
- Servings Per Recipe 2
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say “Yes” to Ladies' Home Journal® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE - 2 full years (22 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Ladies' Home Journal® Family Favorites Cookbook ABSOLUTELY FREE!