Cinnamon Hot Chocolate
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon confectioners' sugar
- 3 cups skim milk
- 4 3 1/2inches cinnamon sticks
- 12 ounces bittersweet chocolate, chopped
- Ground cinnamon, for dusting
1. Using 1 piece of heavy paper cut to fit over mugs, cut out a star shape in center.
2. Beat together cream and confectioners' sugar in a large bowl to soft peaks. Cover and keep chilled.
3. Bring milk and cinnamon sticks just to a simmer in a small saucepan; remove from heat. Add chocolate and let stand 2 minutes. Whisk mixture until chocolate melts. Pour into mugs, reserving cinnamon sticks for garnish. Top each with whipped cream. Cover mugs with the paper cutout and dust with ground cinnamon. Makes 4 servings.