Yield: 3 cups Prep 10 mins
- 2 cups (8 oz.) peeled and cubed honeydew melon or cataloupe
- 2 cups green or red seedless grapes
- 2/3 cup white grape juice, chilled
- 4 ice cubes
1. Puree honeydew melon, grapes, and white grape juice in blender on high speed. With machine running, add ice through feed tube one cube at a time, until mixture is thick and smooth. Puree in batches. Serve immediately. Makes 3 cups.
- Fat, total(g)1,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say “Yes” to Ladies' Home Journal® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE - 2 full years (22 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Ladies' Home Journal® Family Favorites Cookbook ABSOLUTELY FREE!