Yield: 1 drink Start to Finish 5 mins
- 1 teaspoon creme de cassis (black-currant-flavored liqueur)
- 2/3 cup chilled champagne
- 1 strip lemon peel, twisted
1. Pour cassis into a fluted champagne glass; slowly add champagne. When bubbles settle, add lemon twist. Serve immediately. Makes 1 drink.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say “Yes” to Ladies' Home Journal® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE - 2 full years (22 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Ladies' Home Journal® Family Favorites Cookbook ABSOLUTELY FREE!