Ripe cantaloupe provides natural sweetness to these drinks so you only need a little added sugar.
- 1 cantaloupe (4 lbs.), halved and seeded, with the flesh cut into 1-inch chunks and peel discarded
- 2 1/2 cups ice water
- 1/4 cup superfine sugar
- 4 tablespoons fresh lime juice, plus lime wedges for garnish
1. Puree all ingredients in 2 batches in a blender until smooth. Pour mixture as blended through a fine-mesh sieve into a pitcher, discarding solids, and chill, covered, until cold.
2. Serve over ice in four tall glasses. Garnish with lime wedges.
- Servings Per Recipe 4
- Fat, total(g)1,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet