- 1 cantaloupe (4 lbs.), halved and seeded, with the flesh cut into 1-inch chunks and peel discarded
- 2 1/2 cups ice water
- 1/4 cup superfine sugar
- 4 tablespoons fresh lime juice, plus lime wedges for garnish
1. Puree all ingredients in 2 batches in a blender until smooth. Pour mixture as blended through a fine-mesh sieve into a pitcher, discarding solids, and chill, covered, until cold.
2. Serve over ice in four tall glasses. Garnish with lime wedges.
- Servings Per Recipe 4
- Fat, total(g)1,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say “Yes” to Ladies' Home Journal® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE - 2 full years (22 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Ladies' Home Journal® Family Favorites Cookbook ABSOLUTELY FREE!