- 1 750 milliliter bottle dry red wine
- 1 blood orange, sliced
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 1 lime, sliced
- 3 tablespoons Coinreau or orange liqueur
- Club soda to taste
- 1/2 cup strawberries, stemmed, for garnish
- Mint sprigs, for garnish
1. Combine wine, orange, lemon, and lime in a large pitcher. Add Cointreau. Cover and refrigerate 4 to 5 hours.
2. When ready to serve, remove from refrigerator, stir well and add club soda. Pour over ice into glasses. Add a strawberry and a sprig of mint for garnish. Makes 8 to 10 servings.
- Servings Per Recipe 8
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say “Yes” to Ladies' Home Journal® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE - 2 full years (22 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Ladies' Home Journal® Family Favorites Cookbook ABSOLUTELY FREE!