Spiced Hot Apple Cider
- 1 unfiltered apple cider
- 3 (3-inch) cinnamon sticks, plus additional for garnish
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 8 (1/4-inch-thick) apple slices, seeds removed, for garnish
1. Bring cider, cinnamon sticks, and pumpkin spice to a simmer in a medium saucepan. Remove from heat and let stand, covered, 5 minutes. Pour hot cider into mugs and top with apple slices and cinnamon sticks. Makes 8 servings.
- Servings Per Recipe 8
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say “Yes” to Ladies' Home Journal® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE - 2 full years (22 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Ladies' Home Journal® Family Favorites Cookbook ABSOLUTELY FREE!