Yield: 3 cups Prep 10 mins
- 1 cup strawberry low-fat yogurt
- 1 6 ounce bag frozen strawberries
- 1 Gala, Fuji, or Golden Delicious apple, peeled, cored and cut up
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 cup ice cubes
1. Puree yogurt, strawberries, apple, and sugar in blender on high speed. With machine running, add ice through feed tube one cube at a time, until mixture is thick and smooth. Makes 3 cups.
- Fat, total(g)1,
- sat. fat(g)1,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say “Yes” to Ladies' Home Journal® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE - 2 full years (22 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Ladies' Home Journal® Family Favorites Cookbook ABSOLUTELY FREE!