Tropical Fruit Blend
Yield: 8 cups Prep 15 mins Freeze 5 hrs
- 2 ripe mangoes, peeled and cubed
- 4 cups fresh or frozen strawberries, cut up
- 2 bananas, peeled and cut up
- 1 1/2 cups pineapple juice, divided
- 2 cups ice cubes
1. Puree half the mango, strawberries, banana, and 1/2 cup pineapple juice in blender. Pour mixture into a container with a tight-fitting lid. Repeat with remaining fruit and 1/2 cup juice. Cover and freeze puree until firm, 5 hours.
2. Let puree stand at room temperature 10 to 15 minutes, until slightly softened.
3. Chop 1 cup of ice in blender. Add 1 container of fruit puree and 1/4 cup pineapple juice. Blend on medium-high until smooth. Pour into serving glasses. Repeat. Makes 8 cups.
- Fat, total(g)1,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet