- 1 small ripe banana, peeled and cut in half
- 1 container (6 or 8 oz.) low-fat maple-vanilla or vanilla yogurt
- 1 small ripe mango, chopped
- 1/2 cup calcium-fortified orange juice
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 cup ice cubes
1. Puree banana, yogurt, mango, orange juice and sugar in blender. With machine on, add ice cubes one at a time through feed tube, until mixture is smooth and thick. Makes 2 servings.
- Servings Per Recipe 2
- Fat, total(g)2,
- sat. fat(g)1,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say “Yes” to Ladies' Home Journal® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE - 2 full years (22 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Ladies' Home Journal® Family Favorites Cookbook ABSOLUTELY FREE!