Kitchen cue: Add the club soda to this White Sangria just before serving or it will go flat.
- 12 ounce (3 cups) raspberries
- 2 nectarines or peaches, halved, pitted and sliced thin
- 2 750 milliliter bottles chilled white wine
- 6 tablespoons orange-flavored liqueur such as Grand Marnier
- 3 tablespoons sugar, or to taste
- 1 cup chilled club soda
1. Arrange raspberries, then nectarines in a large serving bowl and top with wine, liqueur, and sugar. Gently stir to combine, then keep chilled and covered for at least 4 hours.
2. Top with club soda before serving.
- Servings Per Recipe 8
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet