Wizard's Blood (Spiced Cranberry-Apple Cider)
Yield: 8 cups Prep 5 mins Start to Finish 45 mins
- 6 cups apple cider
- 3 cups cranberry juice cocktail
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 6 whole cloves
- Sliced Lady apple, for garnish
- Cinnamon sticks for garnish
1. In a large pot, combine cider, cranberry juice, ground cinnamon and cloves. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to medium-low and simmer, 25 to 30 minutes.
2. Pour into mugs and garnish with apple slices and cinnamon sticks, if desired. Serve hot. Makes 8 cups.
- Fat, total(g)0,
- sat. fat(g)0,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet