- 3/4 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- 2 tablespoons freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 prebaked 12-inch pizza crust
- 3/4 cup shredded fontina cheese
- 1 tablespoon crumbled blue cheese
1. Heat oven to 450 degree F.
2. Combine ricotta, Parmesan, parsley, garlic, salt, and pepper in small bowl. Spread cheese mixture evenly over pizza crust. Top with fontina and blue cheeses. Place on cookie sheet and bake 10 to 11 minutes or until golden. Makes 4 servings.
- Servings Per Recipe 4
- Fat, total(g)14,
- sat. fat(g)8,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet