Yield: 32 appetizer servings Prep 10 mins
- 2 cups loosely packed fresh basil leaves
- 3 tablespoons pine nuts (pignoli), toasted
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 wheel (2 lbs.) ripe Brie cheese, chilled
1. Blend basil, pine nuts, oil, pepper, and salt in food processor until smooth. Stir in garlic.
2. Slice chilled Brie in half horizontally. Spread basil mixture evenly over bottom half. Replace top half, wrap and refrigerate overnight. Serve at room temperature with crackers. Makes 32 appetizer servings.
Make Ahead Tip
- Assemble brie and refrigerate up to 2 days.
- Fat, total(g)9,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say “Yes” to Ladies' Home Journal® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE - 2 full years (22 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Ladies' Home Journal® Family Favorites Cookbook ABSOLUTELY FREE!