Chocolate Cream Cheese Frosting
Yield: 3 cups Prep 10 mins Start to Finish 10 mins
- 3/4 cup (1-1/2 sticks) unsalted butter, softened
- 1 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa, sifted
- 1 pound (4 cups) confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 - 4 tablespoons milk
1. In a mixing bowl, beat butter and cream cheese together until creamy, about 2 min. Stir in cocoa. Add sugar, 1 cup at a time, mixing well. Beat in vanilla extract and milk and stir until smooth. Can be refrigerated up to one week; bring to room temperature and stir before using. Makes 3 cups.
- Fat, total(g)5,
- sat. fat(g)3,
- Monosaturated fat(g)1,
- vit. A(IU)146,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say “Yes” to Ladies' Home Journal® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE - 2 full years (22 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Ladies' Home Journal® Family Favorites Cookbook ABSOLUTELY FREE!