Lemon Sugar Glaze
Yield: 3 cups Prep 10 mins Start to Finish 10 mins
- 2 tablespoons light corn syrup
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 pounds (7-1/2 cups) confectioners' sugar
1. In a small saucepan or a microwavable dish, heat corn syrup, 1/2 cup water and lemon juice until hot.
2. Add mixture to sugar in a large mixing bowl. Beat on low speed until smooth; use to glaze cakes immediately. (If glaze becomes too stiff while working with it, heat in the microwave or over a double boiler.) Makes 3 cups.
- vit. C(mg)1,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet