Grilled Shrimp And Zucchini Couscous With Feta And Mint
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 6 scallions, white and green parts chopped
- 3 tablespoons chopped mint
- 6 tablespoons chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 6 tablespoons chopped basil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 anchovy, minced
- 1 1/2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 pound shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 3/4 cups whole-wheat couscous
- 2 medium zucchini
- 1/2 cup diced feta
- Red pepper flakes
1. Combine olive oil, scallions, mint, parsley, basil, garlic, anchovy, lime juice and salt. in a bowl mix shrimp with 1/2 cup of herb sauce. Chill and marinate for 1 hr. Reserve the remaining sauce.
2. Prepare couscous according to package directions. Heat grill to medium high. Cut zucchini into 1/4-inch-thick strips and brush with some of the reserved herb sauce. Grill zucchini until just tender, 7 to 8 min, then dice and add to couscous.
3. Grill shrimp until just opaque and done, about 5 min. Add shrimp, feta and reserved sauce to couscous and toss together. sprinkle with red pepper flakes and serve.
- Servings Per Recipe 4
- Fat, total(g)27,
- sat. fat(g)6,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet