Yield: 1 1/2 lbs
- 12 ounces semisweet chocolate, melted
- 12 ounces white chocolate, melted
- 3 tablespoons pepitas (pumpkin seeds)
- orange and yellow mini M&M's
- orange and yellow nonpareils
1. Line a large baking sheet with parchment. Pour melted semisweet chocolate onto parchment and spread into a 9x12 inch rectangle about 1/4 inch thick; refrigerate until hardened, about 20 minutes.
2. Pour melted white chocolate onto the semisweet layer and quickly spread evenly. Immediately sprinkle surface with pepitas, mini M&M's and nonpareils. Chill and break into pieces.