Mini Ice-Cream Pops
Yield: 14 pops Prep 30 mins Start to Finish 2 mins to 30 mins
- 1 pint ice cream (any flavor)
- 14 large toothpicks or cocktail sticks
- 10 ounces white chocolate, chopped
- 1/2 cup colored sprinkles
1. Wrap a rimmed baking sheet tightly with plastic wrap, creating a surface of plastic with an air pocket underneath. Scoop ice cream into balls using a 1-inch scoop and place in rows on plastic wrap; insert a toothpick in each and freeze until solid.
2. Gently melt chocolate and pour into a bowl; allow to cool to room temperature. Dip ice-cream balls in chocolate, spooning it over each ball to cover completely, then immediately coat with sprinkles. Freeze until firm. Makes 14 pops.
- Fat, total(g)10,
- sat. fat(g)6,
- Monosaturated fat(g)2,
- vit. A(IU)97,
- Cobalamin (Vit. B12)(µg)0,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say “Yes” to Ladies' Home Journal® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE - 2 full years (22 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Ladies' Home Journal® Family Favorites Cookbook ABSOLUTELY FREE!