Italian Chicken Roulade Kebobs
Yield: 8 skewers Prep 20 mins Cook 20 mins
- 4 1 pounds chicken cutlets
- Fresh basil leaves
- 4 slices prosciutto
- 1 jarred roasted red pepper, sliced
- Olive oil
1. Pound chicken between two sheets of plastic wrap until very thin, just less than 1/4 inch thick. place cutlets on a work surface and layer each with several basil leaves, 1 slice of prosciutto, and a few slices of roasted red pepper. Working with one cutlet at a time, roll each into a long, narrow log. Cut each roll into 3/4-inch pieces and thread 4 pieces onto each skewer.
2. Brush chicken lightly with olive oil. Grill over medium-high heat, turning once until chicken is cooked through, about 6 min.
- Servings Per Recipe 8
- Fat, total(g)6,
- sat. fat(g)1,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet