Lemony Pork Sandwich With Fig Jam
Yield: 6 sandwiches Prep 15 mins Total Time 4 hrs 20 mins
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 1/2 pounds pork tenderloin
- 1 cup packed arugula
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons fig jam
- 5 ounces Brie cheese, thinly sliced
- 2 small baguettes
1. Whisk together the lemon juice, garlic, salt, and oil. Pour into a large resealable plastic bag with the pork tenderloin; seal and refrigerate 3 hr.
2. Heat oven to 425 degrees F. Remove the tenderloin from marinade and place on a rimmed baking sheet. Roast until an instant-read thermometer inserted in the center registers 145 degrees F, 20 to 25 min. Cool completely.
3. Slice baguettes into 6 4-inch pieces and halve lengthwise; reserve extra for another use. Slice pork and assemble sandwiches with arugula, mayonnaise, fig jam, sliced pork, and cheese on the baguette. Wrap and keep chilled until ready to eat.
- You can make the pork a day ahead and keep it ready in the fridge.
- Servings Per Recipe 6
- Fat, total(g)22,
- sat. fat(g)7,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet