Baked Rigationi with Sausage
- 1 bunch broccoli, cut into florets (4 cups)
- 1/4 pound hot Italian sausage, casing removed
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 26 - 32 ounce jar marinara sauce
- 1 8 ounce package shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 pound dried rigatoni, cooked according to package directions
1. Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Bring 1 inch water to boil in 4-quart saucepan over high heat. Add broccoli florets. Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 2 minutes, stirring once. Drain and set aside.
2. In same saucepan, cook sausage and onion, stirring frequently, using spoon to break up sausage, until well browned. Stir in marinara sauce; heat through.
3. Toss marinara sauce, broccoli, mozzarella and Parmesan cheese with hot pasta. Spoon into shallow 2-1/2-quart baking dish; cover with foil. Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until cheese is melted. Makes 6 servings.
- Servings Per Recipe 6
- Fat, total(g)19,
- sat. fat(g)7,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say “Yes” to Ladies' Home Journal® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE - 2 full years (22 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Ladies' Home Journal® Family Favorites Cookbook ABSOLUTELY FREE!