Mustard-Glazed Ham and Cabbage
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/3 cup finely chopped onion
- Pinch crushed red pepper
- 6 cups thinly sliced green cabbage
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- 1 fully cooked ham steak (1 to 1-1/2 lb.)
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons honey
1. Combine oil, onion, and red pepper in shallow 2-quart microwaveproof casserole. Cover and microwave on 100 percent power (High) 2 minutes, stirring once. Stir in cabbage; microwave covered 3 minutes more.
2. Combine mustard, honey, and vinegar in cup. Place ham steak over cabbage; spread with mustard mixture. Cover and microwave on 70 percent power (Medium-High) 7 minutes or until ham is heated through. Sprinkle with parsley. Makes 4 servings.
- Servings Per Recipe 4
- Fat, total(g)20,
- sat. fat(g)6,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say “Yes” to Ladies' Home Journal® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE - 2 full years (22 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Ladies' Home Journal® Family Favorites Cookbook ABSOLUTELY FREE!