Penne with Sausage Cacciatore
- 1/2 pound hot Italian sausage, casing removed
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 pound white mushrooms, sliced
- 1 14 ounce jar marinara sauce
- 1 pound dried penne, cooked according to package directions
1. Crumble sausage into large skillet. Cook over medium-high heat until browned, 10 minutes.
2. Add pepper and mushrooms; cook 5 minutes more, until vegetables soften.
3. Stir in marinara; bring to boil. Toss with hot pasta in large serving bowl. Makes 6 servings.
- Servings Per Recipe 6
- Fat, total(g)15,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet