Rotini with Broccoli, Ham, and Cheese
- 1 pound broccoli, cut into florets
- 1 pound rotini, cooked according to package directions
- 3/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 3/4 cup finely shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 pound honey-baked ham, cubed
- Freshly ground pepper
1. Place a steamer basket in a saucepan. Add enough water to reach just under basket. Arrange broccoli florets in basket. Cover and bring to a boil; cook until tender, about 6 to 8 minutes.
2. Transfer hot pasta to a large serving bowl. Sprinkle cheeses over the pasta, add sour cream and milk and toss the mixture to combine thoroughly. Stir in broccoli, ham, and pepper, to taste, and serve immediately. Makes 4 servings.
- Servings Per Recipe 4
- Fat, total(g)24,
- sat. fat(g)14,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say “Yes” to Ladies' Home Journal® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE - 2 full years (22 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Ladies' Home Journal® Family Favorites Cookbook ABSOLUTELY FREE!