- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 4 large eggs
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- Pinch salt
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 cup blackberries (6 oz.)
1. Heat oven to 425 degrees F. Place a 12-inch ovenproof skillet with 4 tbsp butter in the oven (you can also use a 10-inch skillet, but bake pancake for 20 to 22 min).
2. In a blender, combine eggs, flour, salt and milk until a thin batter forms, about 30 sec.
3. Remove pan with butter from oven and pour in batter. Return to oven and bake until pancake is puffy, golden and set, 18 to 20 min.
4. Serve from skillet or transfer pancake to a plate. Drizzle with more melted butter, if desired, and lemon juice; dust with sugar. Serve immediately with fruit. Makes 4 servings.
- Servings Per Recipe 4
- Fat, total(g)18,
- sat. fat(g)10,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet