Parsley, Arugula, and Pistachio Pesto Pasta
- 1 cup packed flat-leaf parsley
- 3 cups packed arugula
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 3/4 cup salted pistachios
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 pound penne, cooked
- 2 cups julienned zucchini
1. In a food processor combine parsley, 2 cups arugula, lemon juice, olive oil, 1/2 cup pistachios, and salt. Blend until mixture is very finely chopped.
2. Combine pesto, pasta, and zucchini with the remaining arugula and pistachios. Pack pasta in a to-go container and chill until ready to eat.
- You can serve any leftovers the next day. They taste just as good.
- Servings Per Recipe 10
- Fat, total(g)15,
- sat. fat(g)2,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet