Angel-Hair Pasta with Roasted Red Peppers, Feta, and Herb Dressing
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped basil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chopped oregano
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chopped thyme
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 16 ounce package angel-hair pasta or spaghettini
- 1/4 medium red onion, thinly sliced and soaked in cold water for 20 minutes
- 1 12 ounce jar roasted red peppers, drained and patted dry, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 cup sliced pitted kalamata olives
1. Place oil, herbs, juice, salt, black pepper, and 2 tablespoons water in a jar. Close lid and shake until blended.
2. Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and transfer to a large bowl. Add dressing to warm pasta and toss to combine. Drain onion and pat dry; add to pasta with remaining ingredients and gently toss to combine. Salt and pepper to taste. Serve warm or at room temperature. Makes 8 servings.
- Servings Per Recipe 8
- Fat, total(g)20,
- sat. fat(g)5,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say “Yes” to Ladies' Home Journal® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE - 2 full years (22 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Ladies' Home Journal® Family Favorites Cookbook ABSOLUTELY FREE!