Bowtie Pasta Primavera Salad
- 1 pound thin asparagus, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 pound bowties or wagon wheels
- 1 cup sliced radishes
- 1 cup frozen baby peas, thawed
- 1 green onion, sliced thin
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
1. Bring a medium saucepan of water to boil over high heat. Add the asparagus and cook until tender, about 2 to 3 minutes. Drain and rinse under cold water.
2. Meanwhile, cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and rinse under cold water.Make Lemony Dressing::
3. Whisk together olive oil, fresh lemon juice, minced garlic, lemon peel, Dijon mustard, freshly ground black pepper, and salt in a large bowl.
4. Toss Lemony Dressing with pasta, asparagus, radishes, peas, green onion and parsley. Makes 4 servings.
- Servings Per Recipe 4
- Fat, total(g)16,
- sat. fat(g)2,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say “Yes” to Ladies' Home Journal® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE - 2 full years (22 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Ladies' Home Journal® Family Favorites Cookbook ABSOLUTELY FREE!