Fusilli with Radicchio and Pancetta
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 ounces pancetta, diced
- 1/2 cup sliced onion
- 1 6 ounce head radicchio, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vineagar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 pound dried fusilli or linguine, cooked according to package directions
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
1. Heat olive oil in medium skillet over medium heat. Add pancetta and cook, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes. Add onion; cook about 5 minutes or until softened. Add garlic and cook 30 seconds. Stir in radicchio, broth, vinegar, salt and pepper. Cook until radicchio is just wilted (about 30 seconds more).
2. Toss sauce with hot pasta in large serving bowl. Makes 6 servings.
- Servings Per Recipe 6
- Fat, total(g)19,
- sat. fat(g)5,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say “Yes” to Ladies' Home Journal® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE - 2 full years (22 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Ladies' Home Journal® Family Favorites Cookbook ABSOLUTELY FREE!