Linguine with Mint Pesto and Peas
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 bunches (2 oz. each) fresh mint, trimmed (2 cups leaves)
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons chopped pistachio nuts
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1 pound linguini, cooked according to package directions, reserving 1/4 cup pasta water
- 1 package (10 oz.) frozen peas, thawed
1. For the mint pesto, combine olive oil, water, mint, Parmesan cheese, pistachio nuts, salt and pepper in blender container. Cover and blend until smooth.
2. Toss hot pasta, Mint Pesto, peas, and hot pasta water in large serving bowl. Makes 6 servings.
- Servings Per Recipe 6
- Fat, total(g)15,
- sat. fat(g)4,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet