Linguine with Mint Pesto and Peas
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 bunches (2 oz. each) fresh mint, trimmed (2 cups leaves)
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons chopped pistachio nuts
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1 pound linguini, cooked according to package directions, reserving 1/4 cup pasta water
- 1 package (10 oz.) frozen peas, thawed
1. For the mint pesto, combine olive oil, water, mint, Parmesan cheese, pistachio nuts, salt and pepper in blender container. Cover and blend until smooth.
2. Toss hot pasta, Mint Pesto, peas, and hot pasta water in large serving bowl. Makes 6 servings.
- Servings Per Recipe 6
- Fat, total(g)15,
- sat. fat(g)4,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say “Yes” to Ladies' Home Journal® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE - 2 full years (22 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Ladies' Home Journal® Family Favorites Cookbook ABSOLUTELY FREE!