Pasta Salad with Roasted Vegetables
Yield: 20 cups Prep 25 mins Cook 450°F 30 mins
- 1 medium eggplant (1 lb.), peeled and cubed (about 6 cups)
- 3 medium zucchini (about 1-1/2 lbs.), cubed (about 5 cups)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 8 plum tomatoes, cubed (about 7 cups)
- 3 garlic cloves, pressed
- 1 cup chopped red onions
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1 1/2 pounds farfalle pasta (cooked according to package directions)
- 12 ounces feta cheese, cubed
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme
1. Heat oven to 450 degree F. Lightly coat a 9x13-inch baking dish with vegetable cooking spray. In a large bowl, combine eggplant and zucchini; drizzle with 2 tablespoons oil and toss well to coat. Arrange vegetables in prepared baking dish. Combine tomatoes, garlic, onions, and remaining olive oil in a jelly-roll pan. Sprinkle eggplant mixture and tomato mixture with salt and pepper and roast until vegetables are tender, stirring once, 30 minutes.
2. Combine all ingredients in a large serving bowl. Makes 20 cups.
- Fat, total(g)7,
- sat. fat(g)3,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say “Yes” to Ladies' Home Journal® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE - 2 full years (22 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Ladies' Home Journal® Family Favorites Cookbook ABSOLUTELY FREE!