Pasta with Tomatoes, Shrimp and Feta
- 4 medium red and yellow tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1 pound cooked and shelled large shrimp
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 9 - 10 ounce packages fresh linguine
- 1/2 pound feta cheese, crumbled
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped fresh mint
1. Bring 4 quarts water to boil in a stockpot.
2. Meanwhile, combine tomatoes, shrimp, oil, vinegar, salt, garlic and pepper in a large serving bowl.
3. Add pasta to boiling water and cook according to package directions. Immediately toss hot pasta with tomato-shrimp mixture. Add feta and mint and toss again. Divide among 6 serving plates. Makes 6 servings.
- Substitute fresh basil for mint, if desired.
- Servings Per Recipe 6
- Fat, total(g)21,
- sat. fat(g)8,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say “Yes” to Ladies' Home Journal® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE - 2 full years (22 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Ladies' Home Journal® Family Favorites Cookbook ABSOLUTELY FREE!