Penne with Pomodoro Crudo
- 2 pounds fresh plum tomatoes, diced into 1/4-inch pieces or 2 cans (26 oz. each) whole plum tomatoes, drained and chopped
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced fresh basil
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 pound dried penne pasta, cooked according to package directions
- Freshly grated Parmesan cheese
1. Combine tomatoes, oil, basil, onions, salt, and pepper in an extra large serving bowl. Let stand for 30 minutes.
2. Toss sauce with hot pasta. Serve with grated Parmesan cheese. Makes 6 servings.
- Servings Per Recipe 6
- Fat, total(g)11,
- sat. fat(g)1,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say “Yes” to Ladies' Home Journal® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE - 2 full years (22 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Ladies' Home Journal® Family Favorites Cookbook ABSOLUTELY FREE!